Mar 30, 2015

Recent Stock purchase - VIPS (40 shares, aggressive growth)

Vipshop Holdings (NYSE:VIPS) is an online discount retailer (vip.com) in China selling high-quality branded products. Over the past 2 years I have watched Vipshop rallied more than 3000%. I did not add it to my portfolio bcos I was skeptical about their growth prospect. However after looking at their revenue results this past 2 quarters, I've come to the conclusion they have plenty of growth ahead.

With recent revenue growth of 108+% YOY ($1.36 billion) and gross profit growing more than 100%, I am confident they will continue to do well even in a slowing chinese economy and is willing to bet$ on it. So to all those users online in China, I say 加油 ("add oil") :-) !

Basic info:
Market CAP: 16B  Dividend %: none


Check out the rest of my dividend and growth stock portfolio watchlist

No comments:

Post a Comment