Mar 25, 2015

Recent Stock Purchase - Costco (10 shares, $14 dividend income)

Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ:COST) operates membership warehouses throughout the United States, Canada and several other countries worldwide through its subsidaries. They sell everything from freshly cooked rotisserie chicken to diamond rings and business services.

This company has been steadily growing for more than 25 years with a consistent modest dividend.
I am a frequent customer like many of my friends and colleagues so I think the future for their business is bright. Though I prefer companies with dividend yields of 2% or more, Costco is an exception and is more of a growth stock than dividend stock for now. I hope to grow holdings with them as well as collecting a modest dividend at the same time.

Basic info:
Market CAP: 67B Dividend %: 0.93


Check out the rest of my dividend and growth stock portfolio watchlist

No comments:

Post a Comment