Mar 10, 2015

Stock Purchase - RDS.B (15 shares, $61 dividend income)

The Dow lost more than 300 points today on rate hike fears while the US dollar rose considerably against other currencies worldwide. International energy companies were hit hard today so I bought 15 shares of Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS.B). This will add $61 per year to my dividend income.

Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom with operations and energy interests worldwide. I am sure many of us have filled up at one of their gas stations. The energy sector is still under selling pressure so I'll be on the lookout for more lower prices on names like (NYSE: OKE), (NYSE: ESV), (NYSE: CVX).

Basic info:
Market CAP: 198B Dividend %: 6


Check out the rest of my dividend and growth stock portfolio watchlist

No comments:

Post a Comment