Aug 10, 2015

Have an Apple - (10 shares, $20 dividend income)

After a recent price pullback, I added a few shares of Apple (NYSE: AAPL).

Why did I add this high flying high tech company ? Well because I think Apple is maturing into a long term dividend paying stock especially with all that cash ($200+ B) on hand ! :)

Unless you have been living under a rock,, we are should all be familiar with Apple by now. Apple is a brand recognized worldwide with popular profitable products like the iPhone, iPad and family of Mac computers.

Their recent growth forecast still looks strong and if recent history is an indication of the future, they will continue to innovate into new areas and captured the hearts and wallet of millions of consumers worldwide for years to come. I'm betting on this.

This purchase will add $20/yr to my dividend income portfolio

Basic info:
Market CAP:660B     EPS:$8.60    Div & Yield:$2.08 (1.70% and growing)


No comments:

Post a Comment