Jan 26, 2018

Starbucks - Holding & Adding (21 shares, $25 div income)

Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) has been sleeping past 2 years since I first bought in 2015. This is especially disappointing considering the broader stock market has been steadily going up past 4 years.

After today's revenue result disappointment, I bought more shares because their business is still very much profitable, though not to Wall Street's expectations. Steady income ~2 div yield with decent growth is OK with me especially considering their global brand is so strong. I'll bet they will probably outlive most of us in this lifetime !

This addition will add $25 annual dividend income to my dividend stock portfolio

Company Profile:
Market CAP: 82B   EPS: $1.97  Dividend: $1.20 (2.07 %) 




No comments:

Post a Comment