Jan 2, 2023

Happy Investing New Year 2023 ๐Ÿ™

2022 has been a year to forget in the stock market for long term buy & hold investors and to a lesser extend DCA investors, especially for tech stocks and in my biggest holding TESLA !๐Ÿ˜‚

Despite being down 20-50% in some holdings, I'm confident it will eventually recover fully and go on to new highs (IF) I do not do anything stupid like buy & trade more OTM calls ! ๐Ÿ˜น

After almost 6 months of travel in asia, I am finally convinced that being active physically and mentally in retirement is the only way to make a good life ๐Ÿ‘ Retirement can be "really-tiring" if daily life is not about improvement and growth even in small feats.

I hope to learn and grow more as time goes on. In the meantime, 2023 is here ! ๐Ÿ™


No comments:

Post a Comment